The Corporate Events Package is meant for companies that either don’t have a marketing department or their internal team is too busy to handle all of the day-to-day details. Events are a lot of work so it is helpful for marketing teams to have someone who can help them strategize an overall vision as well as handle the small details. This way the marketing team can focus on their daily tasks, while still being involved in creating a successful event.
Corporate Events Package Includes:
- Plan a budget.
- Work with the marketing team or designated company point person to plan event and coordinate internal stakeholders and processes.
- Assist in choosing a great location. Securing agreement and finalizing details with site.
- Help design event concept, and/or themes and décor.
- Assist in creating very unique ideas to personalize the event.
- Assist with choosing vendors such as: Florist, photographer/videographer, caterer, rental company, lightening, band/DJ, advertising agency and printers.
- Negotiating, finalizing agreements and acting as liaison.
- Help select invitations, stationary and assist with wording.
- Assist with putting together event itinerary.
- Develop month and day of to do’s for company contacts.
- Consultation meetings throughout planning process.
- Prepare a comprehensive timeline of the week leading up to and for the event.
- Develop scripts for speakers.
- Be the liaison and confirm all vendors.
- Orchestrate everything the week leading up to the event.
- Full event day coordination.